Working At Mulberry House
We ask all our staff 5 simple questions before they join our team:
- Do you want to make the difference to someone’s life?
- Do you want to finish each day proud to have been part of a team working together that gives you job satisfaction?
- Do you want to be paid to train and receive free training to help you progress in your chosen career?
- Do you want to work in a home that is CQC rated “Good” and is working towards “Outstanding”?
- Do you want to work in a home where not every day and not everyone is the same?
- The Team at Mulberry House are enthusiastic, energetic, warm-hearted, caring and totally committed to providing the best care possible.
- The management team is established and experienced and we have developed a great working environment, delivering great outcomes.
- We have high staff levels, we use electronic care recording to give you more time with residents and not writing notes.
- We firmly believe that if you don’t look after and appreciate staff, then they won’t in turn be able to provide great care and support themselves, so although we know a career in care can sometimes be hard work and challenging at times, we try to make our home a great place to work.
- Staff health promotion is key, all meals on long shifts are provided for free, also free drinks and fresh fruit is always available. We run in house clinics such as free NHS health checks for staff.
- We also feel it is essential to recruit staff from all walks of life to tap into diverse knowledge and skills, we maintain close links with local schools and charities also enabling people into work.
We have a very comprehensive training programme to help ensure you know what to do. We firmly believe that if you don’t look after and appreciate staff, then they won’t in turn be able to provide great care and support themselves, so although we know a career in care can sometimes be hard work and challenging at times, we try to make our home a great place to work.
We will provide you with nationally recognised qualifications that you can use to aspire to your next step in care.
Staff development and a chance to progress in your chosen career is also very important and we understand that. We have achievable promotion within the service recognising the hard work and dedication.
What our staff say about us:
“The word Team, means everyone from Manager to HCA”
“I like making a difference to people’s lives”
“I enjoy the friendships”
“The management are lovely”
“Seeing the residents happy makes me happy”
“I enjoy being part of a friendly team and the lovely work atmosphere”
“I prefer to be at work than at homely I love my work so much, everyone is so friendly and it’s fun”
“I love my job, I love the residents, it’s a great environment to work in and I am so grateful to the company as its supported my development to further my career”
“Every day is different, staff are fun but professional, I feel well supported”
“I like to make people smile, I like all the staff, it feels like a home from home which is a lovely environment to work in.”
“It makes me feel happy. I love helping others, it makes my world go round!”
“The work is so varied, every day is different, I like to make a difference to peoples lives and support them to the best of my ability.”
“I feel like I can make a difference to people’s lives and prompt their independence, this is what gives mob satisfaction, I love the management here.”
“Staff are so welcoming to new staff, I love working in this home as our clients are unique and have complex needs, so every day is different”
Want to know more?